- 1 carbon board Horue Tiny (please select the volume) made in Europe
- 4 comfort straps Horue made in Europe
- 1 hex key for mounting the vent screw and straps
- 1 fin Select Slam
Prices are out of VAT for bill and shippment out of European Union.
The new experience
The Horue Tiny 200 was developed for light wind to very strong and provides amazing and outstanding flight experience. True pocket-board with its 200cm length, the world's shortest windsurf board on the market , allowing short turns and real fun.
With its deep double concave for a early planing and its carbon construction (board built in Europe), the board is very light (6.65kg with 4 straps for the 95L) and has specific reinforcements for windfoil intensive use.
- Windfoil and classical windsurfing use
- Full Carbon made - Made in EU
- Deep double convave on the hull - Early planing
- Deep Tuttle Box reinforced
- Dimensions available :
- 85L - 191x69cm - Deep tuttle reinforced (5.9 kg) - Fin Select Edge freeslam 37cm
- 95L - 200x73cm - Deep tuttle reinforced (6.07 kg) - Fin Select Edge freeslam 39cm
- 110L - 210x75.8cm - Deep tuttle reinforced (6.62 kg) - Fin Select S1 Superfast XL 41cm
- 120L - 215x77.5cm - Deep tuttle reinforced (6.9 kg) - Fin Select S1 Superfast XL 43cm