- 1 carbon board Horue Tiny (please select the volume) made in Europe
- 4 comfort straps Horue made in Europe
- 1 hex key for mounting the vent screw and straps
- 1 fin Select Slam
Prices are out of VAT for bill and shippment out of European Union.
The new experience
The Horue Eco was developed for light wind to very strong and provides amazing and outstanding flight experience, developed from worldwide known Tiny 120L. The board can be riden as a windfoil and classic windsurf used!
With its deep double concave for a early planing and its sandwich epoxy construction (board built in Europe), the board is light, amazingly stron and has specific carbon reinforcements for windfoil intensive use.
Dimensions available :
- 121L - 216x77.5cm - Deep tuttle - 8.9kg with 4 straps
- Windfoil and classical windsurfing use
- Carbon reinforcements - Made in EU - Amazingly strong!
- Deep double convave on the hull - Early planing
- Deep Tuttle Box 100% carbon