In stock! Shipment the day after the order!
- 1 carbon board Horue Eco made in Europe
- 4 comfort straps Horue made in Europe
- 1 hex key for mounting the vent screw and straps
Warning, prices are out of VAT for out of European Union customers ONLY. If your are In Europe, VAT will be charged on the next step.
The Horue Eco was developed for light wind to very strong and provides amazing and outstanding flight experience, developed from worldwide known Tiny 120L. The board can be riden as a windfoil and classic windsurf used!
With its deep double concave for a early planing and its sandwich epoxy construction (board built in Europe), the board is light (<8.0kg with 4 footstraps), amazingly strong and has specific carbon reinforcements for windfoil intensive use.
Dimensions available :
- 121L - 216x77.5cm - Deep tuttle - (6.8 - 7.5kg whithout footstrap)
- Windfoil and classical windsurfing use
- Carbon reinforcements - Made in EU - Amazingly strong!
- Deep double convave on the hull - Early planing
- Deep Tuttle Box 100% carbon