- 1 carbon board Horue Slant made in Europe
- 4 comfort straps Horue made in Europe
- 1 hex key for mounting the vent screw and straps
Prices are out of VAT for bill and shippment out of European Union.
THE board to choose for race in windfoil!
Designed by Bastien Escofet, Teiva Cantiran and Philippe Caneri, this board designed in CAD and machined in CNC is manufactured in Europe.
Obviously oriented race, all the board is studied for the best performance especially in VMG thanks to the slant rear deck bringing comfort upwind and improved stability. The front hull has been specially engineered: our tests in 2016 have shown that the amazing V hull keep the rails high during the manoeuvres, but also doesn't stop the board while jibing.
The big OFO brings a strong lateral torque, and therefore allows to use a bigger sail than reason allows !
Best to use with long mast, likeTae.
- 133L - 216.6x88.5cm
- 115L - 203x87cm
- Made in Europe - Full carbon
- Reinforced case full carbon
- Inclined bridge for a better heading
- V hull very pronounced