Vini XLW short mast
Vini XLW short mast
- 1 mast Horue Vini 2017 55cm, 100% carbon, tuttle with "Plug'n Play" system
- 1 front wing 100% carbon Xtrem Lightwind
- 1 rear wing 100% carbon with Smart Trim System
- Screws, nuts, washers
Warning, prices are out of VAT for out of European Union customers ONLY. If your are In Europe, VAT will be charged on the next step.
With our experience with the GP Horue, our three engineers worked hard on this new model starting from scratch in order to draw the best windfoil ever.
The Horue Vini is the latest model windfoil dedicated. The hydrofoil has been developed for windsurf foil use, from lightwind to medium wind.
It has been fully designed on CAD, developed with the aim reduced drag in light wind, the whole wing / mast / fuselage is 100% carbon builtfor a maximum bending stiffness and torsion. The profile of the mat has been especially designed for maximum smoothness when the wind drops, allowing the rider to use an even smaller sail than standard windfoil.
We integrated in the box a system to improve the wedging of the male box in the female one, resting on the hull of the board, so it is a "plug and play" hydrofoi, allowing the rider to use all serial board with a deep tuttle box.
The seat of the front wing was better designed for an even stronger assembly. A lot of work has been done on the seat of the stabilizer to allow a clever setting without wedge system, and very hydrodynamic. We believe that this adjustment of the rear wing's trim is very important to fit to all riding styles and all windrange.
Horue® Vini: Registered design.
- mast : 55cm
- windfoil use with xlw, lw and cruising front wing, kitefoil use with cruising and speed front wing
- 100% carbon made, made in France
- Low Flexion and torsion with carbon tri-ax
- 14mm bolt nut on the deep tuttle
- Timing system on the hull to fit all board : "plug 'n play"
- Clever adjustment of the setting of stabilizer to fit to all navigation styles: "smart trim system"
- Floating mast and wings
- Sealed Aluminium CNC mold
XTREM LIGHTWIND FRONT WING
Developed from the lightwind wing drawn by our engineers, it uses all the lightwind wing advantages, but with a larger area.
The progressive profile retained on this model allows the wing to adapt to the different Reynolds numbers encountered throughout the span of the wing. The result is an increased aerodynamic finesse, which provides more powerful lift that will allow heavier riders to fly under 8 knots. For this model with an impressive wingspan, we especially worked on the flex in order to "pump" on the wing for even faster planing. The wing is ideal for 8 knots wind and heavy riders in windfoil. This wing is designed in CAD with a special hydrofoil profile, it is proudly made in France, using 100% carbon in a CNC machined mold.
- wingspan 91cm
- 100% carbon - flex locked
- elliptical lift distribution - minimizing of induced drag
- forward thrust centre- early planing
- high Cz template - powerful lift
- sealed Aluminium CNC mold
- take off in 8 kts wind
- windfoil / surfoil / supfoil use