In stock! Shipping the day after the order!
* Warning, this is not an aluminium foil *
Horue started on 25th april 2007. For the 10th years of the brand, we are proud to present one of the most affordable windfoil on the market, 100% made in France, with 100% carbon front wing and rear wings molded in aluminum CNC machined mold (mold made in France).
With a mast / fuselage dismontable structure 316L stainless steel 100% made in France, and deep tuttle box 100% 316L stainless steel machined and welded in France, the hydrodynamic part of the mast is a 100 % Carbon fiber profile made in France, molded in aluminum CNC machined mold (mold made in France).
All this gear for less than 4.6kg all included!
Yes, that's just amazing!
Set Including :
- 1 mast Horue H10 Evo sealed with Deep tuttle head with "Plug'n Play" system (fiting in serial boards with deep tuttle - 68-78cm width recommended)
- 1 dismontable sealed fuselage in 316L stainless steel
- 1 front wing 100% carbon
- 1 rear wing 100% carbon with integrated trim system
- Screws, nuts, washers
Warning, prices are out of VAT for out of European Union customers ONLY. If your are In Europe, VAT will be charged on the next step.
For beginners and light winds, the H10 evo is very easy to access, lightweight, and allows to fly in less than 10kts of wind with a small sail.
- 100% carbon front and rear wing- Made in France in aluminum machined molds (mold also made in France)
- 100% carbon mast profile - Made in France in aluminum machined molds (mold also made in France)
- Deep tuttle with carbon hull holder "Plug and play"
- Flexible plastic fuselage tips
- Wingspan 800mm (corresponding to a lift between the wing LW and XLW)
- Rear wing with integrated trim system, without wedge
- Fuselage length 828mm
- Height of mast 788mm
- Weight <4.6kg
- Vini and GP Wing compatible with adaptive wedge, available in spare parts section!